Throughout May, we are running a Spinal Cord Research Hub (SCoRH) new membership giveaway, whereby new members – and existing members who refer a colleague – will go into the draw to win a place in an online research impact short course.
SCoRH is our online collaboration platform dedicated to the spinal cord injury (SCI) research field. It is designed to enable SCI researchers and clinicians from around the world to easily connect and start collaborating.
Sign up to SCoRH for the chance to win a place in an online research impact short course
- Sign up to SCoRH (1 entry)
- Refer a colleague to SCoRH and they sign up (1 entry)
- To enter:
- Sign-up as a registered member of SCoRH to receive one entry for the prize draw.
- If a registered member of SCoRH tells a colleague about SCoRH and that person signs up, the referrer will receive one entry for the prize draw.
- The Competition will close at AEST 23:59 on 31 May 2021.
- The prize draw will take place on 1 June 2021.
- The Prize Winner will be notified on 1 June 2021 by email.
- The prize is a place in the online short course ‘Research Impact: Making a Difference’ from the University of Glasgow, delivered by FutureLearn.
- These instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry which can be read here.